Indian Railway Electronic Empanelment is the Application of Indian Railways for online activities for procurement of Goods, Works & Services, Sale of Materials, and Leasing of Assets through the process of E-Tendering, E-Auction or Reverse Auction. The Empanelment allows users to capture data at various levels of the procurement process in a secure manner using various security features like digital signature, digital encryption certificate for encryption and decryption of data etc. The application can be accessed with valid user ID and Password in combination with a Digital Signing Certificate. The Empanelment is divided in different work areas depending upon the nature of activity viz. Supply and Services, Works, Leasing, Auction Sale etc.
With the help of this empanelment the user can access the limited as well as open tenders of Indian Railways. The Unique Empanelment Registered ID will help them to view online tenders also. Empanelled companies may bid tender across India of supply and works projects.
We required following documents and details to process the same
1. Digital Signature Class-III
2. Identification form
3. Authority letter/Declaration
4. GST Registration.
5. Adhar Card of Prop./All Partners/All Directors
6. Pan Card of Prop./All Partners/All Directors
7. DIN No of All Directors
8. Incorporation Certificate
10. Partnership Deed (in case of Partnership firm)
11. MSME/ NSIC Certificate
12. Share Holding In case of Partnership
13. Form A in Case of partnership
14. Last Year Balance sheet